Keresés

Partnerek

Szily Kálmán Alapítvány
AirNergy Fociakadémia CISCO Lokális Akadémia
 ECDL Magyarország

Nemzetközi kapcsolatok

Főbb partnerek

Gépészet


Quantum Lasertech Kft

Épületgépészet

Weishaupt Kft.
Linde Gáz Magyarország Zrt.



Távközlés / Elektronika




Mechatronika

FESTOEgyüttműködő partnerünk

Állásajánlatok

Az alábbi állásokra keresünk munkavállalókat

Részletek itt!

Felhasználó

The story began 100 years ago, in the nineteenth century. At the end of the century garrison barracks were demolished, the Neuegebaude-t, and the garrison was installed in different parts of the city. The gunners had a grassy place between Ferencvaros and Pesterzsébet. Here built the barracks of Gunners 6. It is currently a member of the school dormitory building in its original form with internal modernization. After World War I, the barracks converted to home for sick, disability soldiers.

The other wing of the building Toldi Miklós Vívómester- and Sports officer training school work. In addition to good physical conditions, continued high levels of training. The school was built in the courtyard swimming pool, but now it is useless. Here was the base training camp at the 1936 Berlin Olympics pentathlon and the swimming team. During the Second World War, the building was artillery baracks. There was many bomb attacks, but the building was not ruined.


1947 december: Tildy Zoltán president
in the Timót street here

The old building of school

 

In 1947, reviving the life, and the birth of the current school predecessor, István Pataki Young Workers City, for young people who left without parents in the war.

In 1949 the number of homes has reached 600 people. The inhabitants of the nation's largest heavy industrial plant in Csepel learned the different professions. From this year began at the institution - called No. 2. UAA school - fitter and turner theoretical training of students one day a week.

The training workshop was built in 1952, received the EAN-280, turning right machine manufacturing, which bears the national school network. The production has resulted in the further development of the school. This was accompanied by elevated levels of vocational training, introduced in 1967, which is determined by the ratio of theoretical and practical training 3-3 days a week.

From 1970 the school named changed 2. számú "Bordás András" Szakmunkásképző Intézet.

At the end of the seventies, the number of students enrolled declined sharply. The changing socio-economic needs of the then school leadership to develop a new strategy led. The extensive analysis and preparatory work after the birth of a strategic decision, which set a two-level tasks.

  • pipe fitter (water, gas, central heating, welding) vocational education,
  • In 1984, the school started a vocational training

The number of students has tripled in the five years up to 1980-1985, so a few years before even fighting for the survival of the school in 1984, 1000 students of modern, have moved to a new building.


The yard of school today

The new building of school.  It was build in 1984. (from street)

This gave additional impetus to the teaching staff and school management. The working communities have developed a potential technician training documentation, and the idea has been realized in 1987 as a technician class.

The continuous development of new start-up stages of the 1992 World Bank pilot departments, the World Bank and the World Bank's information technology engineer, and in 1994 the introduction of a high school education hallmark. Another turning point in the life of the school in 1999, starting in bilingual HVAC technician training starts.

In 2007, the school became part of the Klauzál Secondary School which merged with the former Miklos Kiss Tótfalusi Printing Technical School, and this school is the heir to the school.

The building of school in Tolnai street

The school has become the central Szily TISZK school.

Currently, the average annual 6-7 start ninth grade class, and the students performed for us in the field of vocational training in a wide range of 14th and 13th classes available.

Half of the starting secondary school classes and the other half vocational school class.

Szily Kálmán (1838 - 1924)

He started his career as a physicist .  First he learned abroad, then he became a demonstrator and later a regius professor at József University.  He was a very popular here among his students.  Thousands of hungarian engineers respct him and remember his tuition.

He founded a Scientific Journal and started to make popular several scientific questions.  It was a nice inchoation and the articles were perfect but sometimes there were no hungarian words for expressing scientific notions.  So he created and started to use new words which was an extremely important act.

He was interested in linguistic problems.  He finished his physical investigations.  He created a new dictionary so he became a neologist.

He was not interested in physics any more.  He dealt with ethnographic questions and he was the main secretary of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.  He solved several financial problems here.

He was the main librarian of the Academy as well,  He helped a lot for the members of the Academy by searching items and giving advices.

He was the main expert on Széchenyi's writings.  He helped to develop Széchenyi-Museum.

He was also often visited by noblemen who wanted to create their family-trees.  He was said to be an excellent genealogis.  He was a kind of Renaissance.man.  

Operating Division

Budapest Center of Engineering Training

Adress: H-1138 Budapest, Váci út 179-183
Phone: +36-1-606-6042
Tax number:
15831866-2-41
Account number:
10032000-00335481
OM id: 203031
Főigazgató:
Vice headmaster of profession:
Zádori Tibor
Vice headmaster of economy:
Fenyvesi Éva

© Copyright 2016 BGSzC Szily Kálmán Műszaki Szakgimnáziuma, Szakközépiskolája és Kollégiuma | Impresszum | Jogi nyilatkozat | Zurziba